- What is an intimate wash and why do we need it?
The pH value of our skin is 5.5 whereas the pH value of the vagina is between 3.8 and 4.5. The intimate areas of our body have delicate skin that dries up quickly and are easily prone to fungal infections. So it is recommended to use a cleansing product that is specifically designed for the intimate areas which balance vaginal pH level and helps to prevent infections. Intimate wash tends to make the skin soft and clean.
- Why choose Pink Mango intimate wash?
Pink Mango Intimate wash is a pH balancing, hydrating and odour controlling intimate cleansing foam. This gentle formula is paraben and sulphate free, which makes it mild enough to use on the intimate areas and helps in maintaining the optimum pH levels, avoiding vaginal discomfort. It eliminates itching, dryness and battles bacterial /fungal infections. It is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
It ensures to take care of women’s hygiene with the most trusted composition. Along with the brilliantly chosen ingredients, this is amongst the safest product to use. The fantastic aroma gives a fresh, calm and cleansed feeling. If you are looking to buy a reliable intimate hygiene product, it is the ideal pick for you. Use it regularly for a reliable feeling of comfort, safety and well being.
Features of Pink Mango Intimate Wash:-
- Regulates pH level.
- Prevents odour
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal properties
- Relief from irritation and allergies
- Eradicates discomfort
- Sulphate and paraben-free
- Easy usability
- Reliable results
- Cleanses and refreshes
- Suitable for all age and skin types.
- Dermatologically tested
- Keeps fresh and hygienic all day long
Directions to use Pink Mango Intimate Wash:-
- Wash your hands.
- Take a small quantity ( 3-5 pumps) of the intimate cleansing solution in your wet hands and lather it up, apply it gently on the exterior areas and rinse with clean water.
- Pat the area dry with a clean tissue or towel.
- It is suggested to use this solution twice a day on a regular basis.
A patch test is recommended on a small area of skin to check for allergic reaction or sensitivity. It is strictly for external use.